A big thanks to Zoe @ Escaping in Paper for nominating me for this lovely tag to spread some love in the blog community! I feel like I’ve only just started blogging (well this site has been up almost a year but I started using it a lot more this part summer) and I am so grateful that I am starting to connect with some of the other bloggers on WordPress! 🙂
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
9bloggers of your choosing.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- I am currently an undergraduate student at Boston University in my Sophomore year leaning towards a major in Film/Television studies.
- I am originally from Las Vegas, Nevada! I know that might sound weird to some people, but, no, we don’t live in the hotels on the strip!
- I have only really loved reading since seventh grade when I picked up Scott Westerfeld’s Uglies series from my older sister’s collection of books, and fell eve more in love with reading when I read Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy books! For these reasons those lovely people are my favorite authors.
I love all things Disney, just take me to Disneyland any time of year and I will be your best friend forever!
- I have a decent mug collection, but am by no means done collecting (sorry mom, but I at least I take them with me to school 😉 )
- I love watching TV in my free time, you wouldn’t believe how easy it is for me to fill a 300 hour DVR! My favorite shows include The Office, Big Brother, Reign, TVD, and so many more! (I recently did a Top 10 post of my favorite shows).
- I love makeup and YouTube and to combine the two, I get most of my style and makeup tips from beauty bloggers (namely Zoella!).
I don’t follow a ton of bloggers yet, so I hope the people I do nominate haven’t already been nominated but all the more praise to them if they have! So without further ado, I nominate
I hope everyone has a lovely week, thanks again to Zoe for nominating me!